We didn't have class this Monday for there was a typhoon. I rejoiced at the thought for I want to have a long rest which I achieved. :). I was just relaxing myself by our couch when suddenly my classmate called me to go to SM Dasma. Well, our house is just so close to SM. It takes 3 minutes to reach SM from our house by means of walking. I took a bath and went to SM. They said they were in Hainanese Delights. And to my surprise when I arrived at the said restaurant the food was about to be served to my classmates. I thought I wasn't included in the meal. But later on, I found out that it was Xavier's treat. HAHAHA. :).
After we ate the food, we just strolled around SM and played in Quantum and Wonderpark. This became a day of enjoyment and relaxation for me.
Tuesday came and class resumed. I'm one of the varsities in our school concerning volleyball and running. All the varsities were called to the ground to be briefed about the medical examination and screening of players that will be held this week. We were excused for the afternoon session for this briefing.
Wednesday came and today is the day for the medical examination.
We went to Dasma Bayan Health Center to be examined medically and see if all of us are physically ready to play in our respective sports. A joy ride followed. :D.
Thursday came. We presented our investigatory project in Physics but it was an EPiC FAIL due to the insufficiency of materials. But I still enjoyed the experience. HAHAA. Many of my classmates were already saying to me that it was already my birthday tomorrow. I told them that they were just confused for September 16 was my birthday which is a lie. XD.
Friday came. It's my birthday. :). And my plan succeeded, many of my classmates really believed that September 16 is my birthday. My trolling ability is improving. HAHAHA. I woke up in the morning and thanked God for everything.
On my way to school while my mind was drifting towards different thoughts, I was almost hit by a car. I think the difference between the car and my body was only about a ruler. It was running at a fast rate. A jeepney driver saw it and shouted at me to keep my mind focused on crossing the road. What a tragedy it could have been if I was hit by that car. Thank you, Lord. I arrived at school and my schoolmates greeted me. After a while, our sports coordinators told us that we are settled to go to the screening center for the screening players. And so I, together with the other players, went to the screening center. When we arrived at the screening center, we were surprised to see that we were the only students there. We later found out that the players didn't need to come for their sports coordinator's presence is enough. We traveled back to school. After class, we had our practice for volleyball. I couldn't focus on the game for my mind was drifting again. After the game, we went home to our respective houses. My classmates called me by the phone and told me that they were going to our house. I knew I couldn't stop them. So I met with them near SM and accompanied them to our house. They just watched a movie. My mom arrived with food. They rejoiced. I saw it in their eyes. They ate and left. Many things happened this week that are not written here and I will treasure all those memories. :) Thank you, Lord, for everything.





No comments:
Post a Comment