Hello, bloggers!
Finally, we presented our role play, our project in Filipino and Math.
I’m one of the main characters here and my character’s name is Karrlito Eusebio
Pinalikpikan Bengol-Anderson III. It’s pretty weird, right? HAHAHA. Our story
goes like this. Heather, a weird girl acted out into real life by my classmate
Eliza, became Karrl’s classmate at school. At first, Karrl, somehow, is
irritated by Heather because Heather made him get caught in the act of cheating
and so his parents were called to meet his teacher and principal. After this
meeting, Eltina, Karrl’s mom who is acted out by Kristine, suddenly likes
Heather and starts sending her foods through Karrl. Karrl delivers it to
Heather unknowingly developing feelings for her. And so their classmates
started to realize that something is going on between Karrl and Heather. The
Mean Girls who are Sophie Blue, Kylie Empire, and Courtney Godfield who are
acted out by Leane, Maejorie, and Bianna respectively devised a plan to make
fun of Heather for being close to Karrl. Heather was insulted in front of many
students. Eltina heard the news about this. She made her guards escort Heather
together with Nicholas (Xavier) and Alexis (Helena) to her house. When Heather
was already in their residence, the make-over began. After it, the students of
their school, both girls and boys, were literally stunned by the outstanding
beauty that Heather finally brought out. Heather became an instant celebrity
and heartthrob of their school. The Mean Girls getting jealous of Heather’s
popularity insulted her again and disputed her. Karrl came to the rescue and
took Heather away from the Mean Girls and the crowd. Karrl took him to a place
where they would be alone with each other. Heather asked Karrl why they were
there. Karrl said that he had something to say to Heather. Heather thought that
Karrl was going to admit that he was gay. An EPiC FAIL! HAHAHA. But the truth
was Karrl was starting to fall for Heather. Karrl admitted this and confessed
his feelings for Heather. Karrl gave her flowers and serenaded her. And so they
finally had a mutual relationship. Later on, they married each other. And lived
happily ever after.
Because of the preparation for this role play, I almost forgot that we
will have our Quarterly Examinations this week. We, 4th year
students, were all on the afternoon session for the exams. I enjoyed this
schedule for I would wake up at 9 am and finally go to school at 11 am. After
the exams, I would just play basketball and computer. After I played with my
classmates, we would just chit-chat about all the things. We talked about
ghosts, the beginning of the world, Illuminati, the possible ending of the
world, etc. I said to them that all would come to an end even the world but no
one could tell when that time will come. We didn’t have class this Friday for
it was Eid’l Fitr. I just played basketball together with my classmates. XD.
HAHAHA.
Tomorrow, the Campus Journalists of our school, both Filipino and
English, will attend the Media Convergence 2013 in Blessed Mary Academy. I’m
one of them. Pray for me. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment