Tuesday came. No classes again. The typhoon is really causing damage to our country along with the southwest monsoon or popularly known in the Philippines as hanging Habagat. I'm itching to go to school. I have nothing else to do here at home. -.-. I don't even have money. And in addition, I know that when classes resume the teachers will leave us a bunch of activities to compensate for the past days. I watched a Korean movie this day. I, together with my brother, watched it before midnight. So when we finished watching the movie it was already Wednesday. The film is called "Architecture 101" or "Introduction to Architecure".
We watched it for one of the main characters here is Suzy from the Korean girl group Miss A who is our bias in the group. HAHAHA. The movie was good but it was so DEPRESSING. >.<.
Wednesday came. There are no classes again today. It is a National Holiday in honor of the late Sen. Benigno "Simeon" Ninoy Aquino, Jr. for his death that woke up the nation during his time. I really want to go to school already. -.-. All I do at home is play guitar, watch TV, watch movies, surf the net, and use my cellphone. And as I'm typing this, it was declared that there will be no classes again tomorrow for the whole province of Cavite by our Gov. Jonvic Remulla. I know that this "NO CLASSES" virus is not going to be really a benefit for us students when classes resume. I just hope that our weather will be back to normal again. I also pray for our affected countrymen who are suffering pain and discomfort because of this event. Its funny that I was rejoicing just 2 days ago for there were no classes. My conscience is bothering me for I wanted to have no classes before Monday came. I was rejoicing back then. But as I watched the news and saw the floods and the conditions of the evacuees and those who are suffering because of this typhoon I feel guilty.



No comments:
Post a Comment