Hello Bloggers! I'm here to narrate
to you certain events that happened to me this week. Well, let's start.
We take our Music class on Monday at
a regular basis. I really like the way our teacher in Music class handles us. He
instructs us to bring instruments to school to practice it with our classmates.
It’s of great help to everyone. Those who know something about music gets to
share it with others.
Other than that I can’t seem to remember what
happened that day. So I’ll skip to things that I remember this week. We watched
Troy. It is a 2004 epic war film about the Trojan War. It is part of our topic in
English. But this movie doesn’t really emphasize the direct help of Gods and Goddesses
to the mortals. And this day we finished watching it. I watched it already like
20 times when I was at home. My father really likes mythology. So he would
always watch movies like Troy when he was still alive. I’ve watched the Bisaya version of the fight between
Achilles and Hector. And I laughed boisterously. You can watch it here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg9JHeoL8Rs.
I really like the “Finishing Touch” and the “Haduken” move. Filipinos are
really creative when it comes to things like this. Another thing we did today
is we played basketball at Villa Elena for an hour. We had a lot of fun. Though
some people wanted to stop us from playing we still enjoyed it. We just ignored
them and had fun. After we played basketball, we arrived to the topics of
ghost. It started when we went to our classmate’s house and there was still no
one there. We scared him by telling ghost stories. And I think he was really
frightened. James said, “Gian, normally, wouldn’t escort his visitors outside of their
village. But today he did.” As he said this, we already knew that Gian was
afraid. We told him stories about doppelgangers, kobolds, etc. Doppelganger is
a ghostly double of a living person. It is said when the doppelganger meets the
true person that person will die. Well it’s just a superstitious belief. But I
think that person will die because of heart attack. I, personally, will really
be shocked when I see an exact copy of myself in front of me other than the
event that I’m looking at the mirror. Kobolds are ghosts that play malicious
tricks if they are insulted. And with those stories we just scared each other.
We departed from each other with fear in our hearts. But at the same time, it
was really fun. That’s for this week. I hope you enjoyed reading though that wouldn't be possible. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment